Date(s) - 02/24/2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mason's Restaurant Barre
Category(ies) No Categories
Join WEN for our first speed networking event – a smarter, more targeted way to connect with people.
Speed Networking is the business-version of speed dating. It is fast paced, high energy, and is a great way to get exposure to people in your field to let them know who you are and what you are looking for. Whether you are looking for new connections, clients, or opportunities, speed networking will help you expand your network quickly!
With this event, you will have one-on-one conversations with people in the fields of:
- Environmental law
- Corporate Sustainability
- Energy and energy conservation
- and MORE!
How to prepare for speed networking
- Practice your 30-60 second elevator speech. You will be making this pitch to each new person you meet during the speed networking activity
- Bring a stack of business cards to hand out
- Think about your goals for attending the event so you can get the most out of it
- Student member: $5
- non member students and members: $10
- non- member:$20*
*For only $15 more become a member of WEN and get discounted event prices for a year!
To see member prices you must log-in below. If you have problems with this please contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.