Date(s) - 04/11/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
April 11, 2018 Event: Networking in the Environmental Field
Join the Women’s Environmental Network for our annual networking event! All genders are welcome. Attendees can expect the following:
- Meet one-on-one with the organizations sponsoring our event
- See how their positions relate to and intertwine with the environment.
- Find out what it takes to perform their job and what courses in college helped them.
- Learn about types of environmental job opportunities in a variety of business sectors.
- Bring your resume. Career professionals will be available to assist you with ideas.
- Talk to others who have found jobs in the environmental field.
- Find out what types of environmental jobs are offered by these companies and how to prepare for them in the future.
Meet representatives from a variety of organizations :
Hamline University in the Anderson Center at 774 Snelling Ave N, St. Paul, MN which is located on the northeast corner of Snelling Avenue and Englewood Avenue. The event will be in room 304 and 305. This building was constructed to LEED silver standards. Click here for a view of the Anderson Center.
Public transit is very convenient to this location. Ask the 84 bus drive to drop you off on Englewood if you are busing north or south on Snelling. Walk north from University Avenue from the 16, 21 or 50 buses. Walk one block north from Minnehaha from the 67 bus.
Bike racks are found on the Hamline University property.
Parking is TIGHT in this area. Please arrive early to make sure you can park quickly and comfortably in the parking ramp. You can use lots E & H and the Anderson Center ramp.
Most parking on the side streets surrounding Hamline is free.
*Become a member to receive discounts on events and support WEN!
A huge thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible.
Bookings are closed for this event.