10th Annual Networking Event
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Join the Women’s Environmental Network for our annual networking event! All genders are welcome. Attendees can expect the following:
- Meet one-on-one with the organizations sponsoring our event
- See how their positions relate to and intertwine with the environment.
- Find out what it takes to perform their job and what courses in college helped them.
- Learn about types of environmental job opportunities in a variety of business sectors.
- Bring your resume. Career professionals will be available to assist you with ideas.
- Talk to others who have found jobs in the environmental field.
- Find out what types of environmental jobs are offered by these companies and how to prepare for them in the future.
- Professional WEN Member: $10
- Professional non-member: $20
- Student member: Free
- Student non-member: $10
Meet representatives from a variety of organizations :
North Star Ballroom
University of Minnesota, Saint Paul Student Center
2017 Buford Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55108
*Become a member to receive discounts on events and support WEN!
A huge thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible.
Bookings are closed for this event.